Customer Service Representative - Contract
About Brooke Telecom Co-operative
Brooke Telecom Co-operative Ltd. is a regional telecommunications company that has served rural Lambton for over 110 years. Our mission is to deliver high quality communication services to our local communities with an exceptional customer experience with offices located in Inwood, Watford and Petrolia. We are a member owned co-operative company and serve our member’s fibre-based internet, phone, IPTV and cellular needs. Our company’s core values that we strive for are quality services, integrity and respect.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self driven person to serve as an Customer Service Representative, working at one of our retail locations (Inwood, Petrolia or Watford). This is a full-time contract position consisting of 40 hours/week for six months to one year reporting to the Customer Service Manager. Duties include:
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to Brooke Telecom Co-operative members.
- Handle inbound inquiries from the public regarding billing, payments, home services, cellular services, etc.
- Receive and enter customer payments.
- Work with other departments / teams, suppliers, and partner companies to meet customer / member service requirements.
- Complete mathematical computation and analysis as well as cash handling.
- General office and administration duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Friendly, positive, customer service focused with excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Employ patience and self-control in handling frustrated customers.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy and able to work independently and be self motivated.
- Flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Proficiency in problem solving/critical thinking.
- Knowledge of products and services including, but not limited to internet, television, mobile, home phone and business phone and associated products and services.
- Understanding of the capabilities of various cell phones including iPhone and Android smart phones and associated phone packages
- Computer proficiency including the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Retail sales experience in the telecommunications industry an asset
- Experience with an integrated billing system (iVue / NISC Software preferred)
Brooke Telecom offers competitive pay with a small company and team-oriented atmosphere.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com by June 9, 2023 at 4pm.
We thank you for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.