Accounting and Customer Administration Support
About Brooke Telecom Co-operative
Brooke Telecom Co-operative Ltd. is a regional telecommunications company that has served rural Lambton for over 110 years. Our mission is to deliver high quality communication services to our local communities with an exceptional customer experience with offices located in Inwood, Watford, and Petrolia. We are a member owned co-operative company and serve our member’s fibre-based internet, phone, IPTV, and cellular needs. Our company’s core values that we strive for are quality services, integrity, and respect.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self driven and customer-oriented person to serve as Accounting and Customer Administration Support, working in our Inwood Office. This is a fulltime permanent position consisting of 40 hours/week reporting to the Accounting Manager. Duties include:
- Enter accounts payable invoices and receive packing slips into the system.
- Process vendor payments and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Prepare and issue invoices for special projects / construction.
- Receive and enter customer payments
- Assist with preparation of payroll and related remittances as required.
- Work with other departments / teams, suppliers, and partner companies to meet customer / member service requirements.
- Support implementation and maintenance of Purchase Order Entry System
- Support ordering, receiving and inventory system maintenance.
- Support other accounting / billing functions within the customer billing system
- General filing, scanning documents, and electronic filing.
- General office and administration duties.
- Handle inbound inquiries from the public regarding billing, payments, services, etc.
- Mathematical computation and analysis as well as cash handling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years in an administrative support role
- Friendly, positive, customer service focused with excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in problem solving/critical thinking.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy and able to work independently and be self motivated.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Experience with an integrated billing system knowledge (iVue / NISC Software preferred)
- Experience in the telecommunications industry an asset
Brooke Telecom offers competitive pay, an excellent benefit package as well as a small company and team atmosphere.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com The deadline to submit applications is October 28, 2022, at 4pm.
We thank you for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.