Here are the current restrictions that we have in place to ensure the safety of our staff and members:
- Our Petrolia location is temporarily closed and our Inwood and Watford locations will be by appointment only for critical issues only including equipment swaps, cell phone swaps (failed device), troubleshooting cell issues, etc.
- We strongly encourage members to make payments via on-line methods such as bank transfer through your banking institution, PayNow from our website (your account number starts with the numbers 1060), or automated electronic funds transfers through SmartHub (Billing). If you must pay by cheque you can mail it or drop it off in an envelope via the drop slots at our Inwood and Watford offices.
- We also recommend that members sign-up for electronic billing in order to ensure you receive your bill with the potential for Canada Post delays. You can call our office to set this up or go to SmartHub.
- Our focus for service installation and repair will be 911 phone access and internet access to support working from home. Installations are for essential service requests only to protect our staff. Technicians WILL NOT be entering homes, members will be provided with self-installation kits to complete installation and repair activities inside the home with the technician providing support from outside of the home.
- We will continue to try to resolve all situations over the phone to the fullest extent including walking members through troubleshooting using TeamViewer, or other apps.
- You will be asked if anyone in the home is ill of self-isolating if a site visit is necessary you will again be asked these questions prior to the technicians arrival and on arrival. If the technician is not comfortable completing the site visit due to safety concerns it will be rescheduled to a future date.
- Technicians will complete as much work as possible to the outside of the home and where possible utilize the homeowner to complete installation/repair work on the inside to the fullest extent. We WILL NOT be entering homes at this time and re-visits may be required in the future to address temporary installations or repairs.
- Inwood Post Office package pickup will continue during regular hours but will be exchanged at the door to avoid having the member enter the location. We will discontinue parcel shipments and stamp sales at this time.
Thank you to everyone for their co-operation and teamwork during this time to help protect everyone!