With further restrictions created by the Provincial government recently we are still delivering essential services to our members and customers with the following restrictions:
- Starting Wednesday March 25th entry to our Inwood and Watford locations will be by appointment only for critical issues only including equipment swaps, cell phone swaps (failed device), troubleshooting cell issues, etc. We strongly encourage members to make payments via on-line methods such as bank transfer through your banking institution, PayNow from our website (your account number starts with the numbers 1060), or automated electronic funds transfers through SmartHub (Billing). If you must pay by cheque you can mail it or drop it off in an envelope via the drop slots at our Inwood and Watford offices.
- We also recommend that members sign-up for electronic billing in order to ensure you receive your bill with the potential for Canada Post delays. You can call our office to set this up or go to SmartHub.
- Our focus for service installation and repair will be 911 phone access and internet access to support working from home. Installations are for essential service requests only to protect our staff.
- We will continue to try to resolve all situations over the phone to the fullest extent including walking members through troubleshooting using TeamViewer, or other apps.
- Technicians will complete as much work as possible to the outside of the home and where possible utilize the homeowner to complete installation/repair work on the inside to the fullest extent. We will do everything we can to avoid entering a home at this time even if the home is “safe”. Re-visits may be required in the future to address temporary installations or repairs.
- Inwood Post Office package pickup will continue during regular hours but will be exchanged at the door to avoid having the member enter the location. We will discontinue parcel shipments and stamp sales at this time.
Thank you to everyone for their co-operation and teamwork during this time to help protect everyone!