Please Note: Our Watford and Inwood locations are closed to the public, but available by appointment to protect our employees and prevent the spread of COVID-19. You can call 519-844-2160 to make an appointment with one of our team members to discuss services (new services, cell upgrades, new cell service, etc.). Our Petrolia location remains temporarily closed at this time.
Payments can be made through our website or through your financial institution. Checks can be mailed or dropped off in drop slots at either the Inwood or Watford locations (please no cash). If you have any questions with regards to your bill or to make alternative payment arrangements please contact Customer Service at 519-844-2160.
This is just a reminder that we are still completing installation and repair services under the limitations of COVID-19:
- Our focus for service installation and repair will be 911 phone access and internet access to support working from home. In some cases, television services may be allowed to be installed if the services can be easily installed (eg. existing wiring, limited set top boxes, etc.)
- Technicians will continue to use self-installation procedures; members will be provided with self-installation kits to complete installation and repair activities inside the home with the technician providing support from outside of the home where possible.
- We will continue to try to resolve all situations over the phone to the fullest extent including walking members through troubleshooting.
- You will be asked if anyone in the home is ill of self-isolating or has the possibility of being exposed to COVID-19. If the technician upon arrival at the member location is not comfortable completing the installation due to safety concerns it will be rescheduled to a future date.
- Technicians will complete as much work as possible to the outside of the home and where possible utilize the homeowner to complete installation/repair work on the inside to the fullest extent.
- If a technician requires access to the home to complete the installation or repair, proper PPE will be used by the technician (gloves and mask) to enter the home while all residents of the home vacate the premises. If direction is required from the homeowner and social distancing cannot be maintained, then the homeowner will also be required to wear a mask.
- Re-visits may be required in the future to address temporary installations or repairs or service requests that cannot be accommodated at this time.